Introduction

Hi All,

You've found the blog of Leighly G Penrod (better known as Lee Penrod). Over the years I've helped thousands of people with technology questions. I started this blog to share some of the problems I've personally solved, and to act as a place to put bits of new articles before they are ready for release.

In the past I wrote serveral things published by Directron.com. I worked for them for several years including doing various bits of technical writing. Although I no longer work for them, I do still put up some content on my blog now and then.

If you are not familiar with my prior work, feel free to see these popular guides I have written-

How to Install Front USB 3.0 Connections

How to Install Front USB
(connecting front ports to the motherboard)

Understanding System Memory and CPU speeds:
A layman's guide to the Front Side Bus (FSB)

Hooking up a Neon Light
[Old Article on making a card neon from Walmart work in a PC]

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Video Game Characters vs Video Game Voices

I stumbled on this interesting link today.

The site has pictures of some of the most famous game characters such as Mario, Solid Snake, Sonic, Agent 47 and others. The site ends with a joke about Kevin Smith aka Silent Bob doing the voice acting for Gordon Freeman of Half-Life fame. [Gordon hasn't spoken in the entire series].

Take the site with a gain of salt though, I didn't verify they are correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment